Which SUV Is Right for You?
Do you prize fuel efficiency or power? Do you need plenty of seating, or do you prefer a more compact setup? No matter what you want and need, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for in the Mercedes-Benz SUV lineup. So which SUV is right for you? Find out below!
Fuel Efficiency or Power?
If you want to reduce your economic impact, consider the:
- Mercedes-Benz GLC which has a plug-in hybrid power rated at 73 mpge.
- Mercedes-Benz GLE offers a plug-in hybrid power rated at up to 55 mpge.
In terms of power, all Mercedes-Benz SUVs offer AMG® engines, but the greatest output comes from the:
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class which tops out at 621 hp from the V12 AMG® powertrain.
Cargo Space or Seating?
If you are looking for a SUV that has all the space for your family and more, then check out these available options:
- Mercedes-Benz GLE seats up to five people while also opening up 80.3 cubic feet for your gear. If your people-carrying needs are smaller, opt for this model.
- Mercedes-Benz GLS proves ideal for the whole family, as it seats seven people and boasts a maximum of 93.8 cubic feet for cargo.
- Mercedes-Benz GLA seats five people and holds up to 43.6 cubic feet but is considered a compact SUV for a car-like drive.
Pick Out Your SUV at RBM of Alpharetta
Visit RBM of Alpharetta today to explore specials on the GLE and other SUVs, and to pick out the right SUV for you so you can hit the road. Stay updated on new arrivals to the Mercedes-Benz SUV lineup, such as the all-new GLB compact SUV with MBUX!