Mercedes-Benz customers enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having “on-call” help available 24 hours a day. It is a standard that has long set us apart from other luxury car makers. Here are a few of the advantages:
- The Mercedes-Benz 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Program provides help when you need it the most – replacing a flat tire, delivering and jump start in the event of a dead battery, or providing a few gallons of fuel should you accidentally run out.
- Should your vehicle experience a mechanical issue or is involved in an accident, Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance will arrange for a tow to the nearest authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer at no charge for all eligible Mercedes-Benz vehicles. In the event of an accident, Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Centers ensure that your vehicle is repaired using only Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts.
Mercedes-Benz Roadside Eligibility
As of January 1, 2014, Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance will offer the following complimentary services for eligible vehicles:
- Roadside Assistance*
- Replace a flat tire with a spare
- Jump start
- Deliver a small amount of fuel, should the vehicle run out
- Complimentary towing to an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership, given that the service/repair is completed at the dealership
- If the repair is not performed at the dealership, a fee of $150 will be charged to the customer
|If Your Vehicle:||Then:|
|Is under any Mercedes-Benz warranty (New Vehicle Limited Warranty, Extended Limited Warranty, Certified Pre-Owned Warranty).||You are eligible for complimentary Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance.|
|Was purchased directly from an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership prior to January 4, 2011 and you still own the vehicle.||You are eligible for complimentary Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance.|
|Is out of any Mercedes-Benz Warranty.||You are not eligible for complimentary Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance. You may purchase individual Roadside services through the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center.|
|Was not purchased directly from an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership prior to January 4, 2011.||You are not eligible for complimentary Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance. You may purchase individual Roadside services through the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center.|