Join a Winning Team at RBM of Alpharetta Mercedes-Benz
We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. If you feel your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
Contact us for the latest employment opportunities or to schedule an interview.
Brand Ambassadors for our new Mercedes-Benz Experience store at Halcyon Forsyth
This entry-level position is an opportunity to work with an award-winning dealership by welcoming and educating current and potential customers about Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
Brand Ambassadors demonstrate superior knowledge of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, merchandise and the history of the Mercedes-Benz brand. Mercedes-Benz is the world leader in innovation, technology and safety, so you will become an authority on the subject.
- Provide outstanding customer service by greeting customers, responding to questions, and improving engagement with vehicles and merchandise
- Encourage customers to interact with the vehicles on display
- Direct customers to merchandise within the store
- Manage purchase transactions and balance drawers
- Achieve established goals
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor in showroom
- Introduce promotions and opportunities to customers
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction
- High school diploma
- Clean driving record
- Successfully pass a drug test
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Car enthusiast and/or retail sales experience a bonus
Service Technician and Premier Express Technician
Perform vehicle repairs and maintenance as assigned in accordance with vehicle and manufacturer standards at an exceptionally high level of quality without direct continual supervision.
Must be willing to work on all work assigned to him/her.
- Prior automotive technical training or work experience preferred
- ASE certification preferred
- Proficient mechanical aptitude and skills
- Ability to collaborate with the public, sometimes with several customers at a time
- Ability to work well with other dealership personnel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of dealership computer systems
- Must have valid in-state driver’s license and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record in order to drive both customer and dealership-owned vehicles
- Must be insurable
- Must be a team player with impeccable honesty and integrity
- Maintain a high level of professional personal appearance and conduct
- Normal work week will be Monday through Friday and some Saturdays. Work week is between 40 and 50 hours