The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e plug-in hybrid has not been released yet, but we are excited to share what we know with drivers in Milton and Johns Creek who are looking for the latest from Mercedes-Benz. If you prefer to purchase a Mercedes-Benz GLC right away, consider a used Mercedes-Benz SUV for sale right now at RBM of Alpharetta.
The GLC 350e So Far
The GLC 350e plug-in hybrid was originally introduced in 2016, along with the AMG® GLC model.
The current GLC 350e model offers the following performance specs:
- 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine plus an 85 kW plug-in hybrid electric motor
- Up to 315 combined hp and 413 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 74 combined MPGe*
What May Be Coming in 2019
While these are just the current speculations from auto-experts based on what’s been spotted or hinted at from Mercedes-Benz themselves, the most likely changes we think we may see are:
- Restyled headlights and taillights
- Sportier bumper and wheel designs
- Redesigned steering wheel, gauge cluster, and center screen
- Advanced collision avoidance systems
- More standard features
- Same 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine with electric motor
Learn More at RBM of Alpharetta
If you are shopping around and can’t decide between BMW vs Mercedes-Benz, compare the Mercedes-Benz GLC vs the BMW X3 to find out what each SUV has to offer. Be sure to browse our current inventory to find your ideal Mercedes-Benz SUV for sale, and take luxury and performance home to Cumming.