How to Take Care of a Luxury Car
When you have a luxury vehicle like a new Mercedes-Benz C 300 or used Mercedes-Benz S 550, you want to ensure you’re taking good care of it with auto detailing. However, luxury vehicles are not maintained the same way as other models, as the higher-quality materials and finishes need special attention.
If your luxury vehicle has leather seating, you need to not only clean them, but also condition them so they don’t lose their pristine shine. You’ll also want to ensure you’re using the right products on your trims, as opting for the wrong one can leave streaks or even damage the finish. Finally, taking care of the outside is just as important, so be sure you are using a polish on your vehicle to keep it looking shiny and new.
Luxury Car Care is All in the Details
Properly maintaining a luxury vehicle like the Mercedes-Benz C-Class will ensure your luxury vehicle looks good as you cruise through Alpharetta. With the right tips, you can allow your interior and exterior to stand out from a crowd.
For the seats:
- Be sure to vacuum the seats first and pick up any debris that may be sitting on top of the material
- Using a leather cleaner, do a surface clean of the area by wiping it down with a microfiber cloth
- Using the same cleaner, scrub the seats with a bristle brush to help work out any other dirt and debris that may have accumulated
- Wipe the area with a microfiber cloth
- Using a high-quality leather condition, apply it to your seats based on the product’s directions
For the trim:
- Vacuum the interior of your vehicle first to collect any dust and debris
- Using a product that’s safe for your interior material, wipe down the trim using a microfiber cloth
- With a new microfiber cloth, wipe off/dry the area for a streak-free shine
For the exterior:
- Having the exterior of your vehicle cleaned will help it look new, and you can do this yourself or have it detailed at a car wash
- After the wash, be sure to apply a safe polish to your model to help it look new and repel dirt and debris
Choose Your Luxury Vehicle at RBM of Alpharetta
Milton drivers love the appeal of a luxury model, and opting for a Mercedes-Benz at RBM of Alpharetta is the right way to go. When you want to learn more about the luxury Mercedes-Benz models, contact RBM of Alpharetta or pay us a visit near Johns Creek to keep your vehicle in top shape!
More News from RBM of Alpharetta
Post a photo of you and the all new Mercedes-Benz A-Class to enter our #Aclassofitsown Instagram contest! The photo must be taken with the A-Class on display at The Collection in Cumming or North Georgia Premium Outlets in Dawsonville by May 11, 2019 to qualify. One lucky winner will be awarded $1000. The…
It can be a challenge finding a luxury vehicle that stands out above the rest, but the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is in a category of its own. With natural elements, upscale comfort features, and revolutionary technologies, the new E-Class interior easily outshines the competition. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions and features below, then…
Cumming and Milton drivers can make their Mercedes-Benz their own and even enhance the performance of their luxury vehicle with genuine Mercedes-Benz accessories and Mercedes-Benz OEM parts. Take advantage of precision-fit accessories made specifically for each Mercedes-Benz model, and find out more about some of the Mercedes-Benz accessories below. Then be sure to swing by RBM of Alpharetta…