How to Take Care of a Luxury Car
When you have a luxury vehicle like a new Mercedes-Benz C 300 or used Mercedes-Benz S 550, you want to ensure you’re taking good care of it with auto detailing. However, luxury vehicles are not maintained the same way as other models, as the higher-quality materials and finishes need special attention.
If your luxury vehicle has leather seating, you need to not only clean them, but also condition them so they don’t lose their pristine shine. You’ll also want to ensure you’re using the right products on your trims, as opting for the wrong one can leave streaks or even damage the finish. Finally, taking care of the outside is just as important, so be sure you are using a polish on your vehicle to keep it looking shiny and new.
Luxury Car Care is All in the Details
Properly maintaining a luxury vehicle like the Mercedes-Benz C-Class will ensure your luxury vehicle looks good as you cruise through Alpharetta. With the right tips, you can allow your interior and exterior to stand out from a crowd.
For the seats:
- Be sure to vacuum the seats first and pick up any debris that may be sitting on top of the material
- Using a leather cleaner, do a surface clean of the area by wiping it down with a microfiber cloth
- Using the same cleaner, scrub the seats with a bristle brush to help work out any other dirt and debris that may have accumulated
- Wipe the area with a microfiber cloth
- Using a high-quality leather condition, apply it to your seats based on the product’s directions
For the trim:
- Vacuum the interior of your vehicle first to collect any dust and debris
- Using a product that’s safe for your interior material, wipe down the trim using a microfiber cloth
- With a new microfiber cloth, wipe off/dry the area for a streak-free shine
For the exterior:
- Having the exterior of your vehicle cleaned will help it look new, and you can do this yourself or have it detailed at a car wash
- After the wash, be sure to apply a safe polish to your model to help it look new and repel dirt and debris
- Park your vehicle in a safe and enclosed area that’s out of direct sunlight
Choose Your Luxury Vehicle at RBM of Alpharetta
Milton drivers love the appeal of a luxury model, and opting for a Mercedes-Benz at RBM of Alpharetta is the right way to go. When you want to learn more about the luxury Mercedes-Benz models, contact RBM of Alpharetta or pay us a visit near Johns Creek to keep your vehicle in top shape!
More News from RBM of Alpharetta
RBM of Alpharetta has acquired space in the innovative mixed-used facility at HALCYON in Forsyth County to create the first permanent small-format experience location for Mercedes-Benz. What is a Mercedes-Benz Experience Center? This experience center is the first of its kind in the U.S. It will echo the layout of successful Mercedes-Benz pop-up stores like the one that debuted…
The Mercedes-Benz GLE doesn’t disappoint with its many features. Whether you want an everyday vehicle that can seat seven people, or a performance SUV with a handcrafted engine, the new GLE offers a range of enticing options. Not to mention, it’s more cost-effective than competitors like the BMW X5. Ready to explore the Mercedes-Benz GLE…
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is available in a range of configurations and sizes to make work tasks around Cumming easier. You have a variety of options, including the Sprinter Cargo Van, Worker Van, Crew Van, Passenger Van, and even Cab Chassis. Get more information on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions, as well as highlighted interior features, below!…