2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations
When you want a luxury vehicle that showcases the latest Mercedes-Benz technology, the new 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE is the vehicle for you! Fully furnished with a comfortable and roomy interior, as well as three incredible powertrain options, the new GLE brings a powerful and sophisticated performance to the Atlanta roads. With six trim levels available like the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 and the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, you won’t have any trouble finding the GLE model that’s best suited for your Cumming commute. Get all of the details about this exciting family-friendly vehicle, then explore our inventory to find the new GLE configuration that suits your everyday needs. Our team is standing by when you’re ready for your test drive.
What Are the Mercedes-Benz Trim Levels by Starting Price?
There are six Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations that Johns Creek drivers can choose from. No matter which configuration you choose, each offers a well-appointed interior that’s comfortable and packed with technology features that will make you feel right at home, even during the longest drives beyond Milton. Between our new vehicle specials and competitive prices, you can rest assured that you’re in excellent hands at RBM of Alpharetta. Explore the starting price for each of the Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations below:
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 SUV – Starting at $54,750 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® SUV – Starting at $57,250 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC® SUV – Starting at $62,500 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 580 4MATIC® SUV – Starting at $78,900 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 53 4MATIC® SUV – Starting at $72,350 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 63 S 4MATIC® SUV – Starting at $113,950 MSRP*
Mercedes-Benz GLE Trim Level Features
This luxury SUV is known for its sophisticated interior that effortlessly combines a functional interior with stylish features. In addition to the intelligent Mercedes-Benz driver-assist safety suite, drivers will feel at ease thanks to the comfortable seating and soft-touch surfaces throughout the interior cabin. You can also expect advanced technology features like a premium navigation system, smartphone, Bluetooth®** connectivity, as well as other standard features that include:
- Power front seats with memory
- Ventilated front seats
- Power liftgate
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
- Heated and cooled front cupholders
- KEYLESS GO®
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power tilt/sliding sunroof
- Power 2nd-row side-window sunshades
- Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery
- 40/20/40-split folding 2nd-row seats
- Household-type 115V power outlet
- Brake HOLD feature
- Much more!
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display
- MB Navigation
- Five USB-C ports
- Hands-free Bluetooth®** interface
- FrontBass system
- Burmester Surround Sound System
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Much more!
Whether you opt for the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350, Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, or another configuration, you can expect an enjoyable driving experience.
Test Drive a Mercedes-Benz GLE Today!
Are you ready to upgrade your drives with one of our new Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations? We’ll make sure that you find the trim level that’s best suited for your everyday needs without exceeding your budget. See how the performance and interior specs of the Mercedes-Benz GLE compares with the BMW X5, and why the GLE is the luxury SUV for you! We’ll also help you decide if buying or leasing is the right option, as well as explore our GLE lease offers and GLE 350 packages. Don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions.
**Bluetooth® is a registered mark Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.
More from RBM of Alpharetta
The new 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS range is estimated at 478 miles! This exciting vehicle offers incredible power that you can even add up to 186 miles of range in just 15 minutes! While the vehicle’s EPA-estimate range may be lower, the Mercedes-Benz EQS battery offers quite a charge. Learn more about the EQS charging, battery,…
When Atlanta drivers want to enhance their drives with a luxury vehicle that also matches their style, they should check out the Mercedes-Benz C-Class exterior colors at RBM of Alpharetta. We’ll work with you one-on-one to help you find the C-Class configuration that best matches your driving needs and style without exceeding your budget. Learn more…
If you’re in the market for a luxury sedan to enhance your Atlanta commute, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior has what you need to make your drives more enjoyable. From the spacious interior dimensions to the improved seating to the advanced technologies that keep you connected on the roads, this luxury sedan has it…