Prepare Your Car for Winter in a Few Easy Steps
While Georgia is known for gorgeous, sunny weather, it’s not atypical for some areas of the state, especially northern Georgia, to receive snowfall. The experienced service technicians at RBM of Alpharetta are here to help you prepare your car for the winter ahead, at least the engine-affecting drop in temperature. We’re conveniently located at 345 McFarland Parkway in Alpharetta, Georgia!
To keep your Mercedes-Benz protected, follow these steps for smarter winter preparation:
- Schedule a Tune-Up: Winter weather exacerbates existing car troubles. Book a tune-up with our expert service department to prevent costly repairs down the road.
- Check Tires: During the winter, it’s a smart idea to keep an eye on tire tread depth and tire pressure. Strong, well-inflated tires improve grip, driver control, and stability.
- Change Oil and Filters: Lack of oil or dirty oil is a problem, especially in winter. Trained technicians can keep your car’s oil topped up, and replace fuel, air, and transmission filters.
- Check Lighting: For added safety, be sure your car’s interior and exterior lights – particularly the headlights – are functioning normally.
- Inspect Brakes: Winter weather can be unpredictable. To ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected, our technicians will ensure every aspect of your car’s braking system is in working order.
- Test Battery: During winter, a car battery can lose a sizeable portion of its power. It’s important to not only check the battery’s performance, but to also keep it charged and well-maintained.
- Inspect Exhaust System: Having your car’s exhaust system checked for carbon monoxide leaks helps to protect you and your passengers.
Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance
Make sure you’re protected this coming winter with Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance. This Mercedes-Benz-exclusive program offers a helping hand whenever Alpharetta drivers need it most. Whether you find yourself out of fuel, or stranded with a dead battery, Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance is on call 24 hours a day. What’s more, eligible vehicles are subject to the following complimentary services:
- Flat tire replacement
- Towing to an authorized dealer
- Fuel delivery
- Jump start
- And more!
Schedule an Appointment Today!
To prepare your car for winter, come to RBM of Alpharetta for a menu of expert auto care services! For more information on winterizing your Mercedes-Benz, or Roadside Assistance, contact our service department. Our service hours are 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.