RBM of Alpharetta: Your Destination for Mercedes-Benz Auto Repair and Service
Thank you for your interest in servicing your vehicle at our dealership. If you’ve made the wise decision to invest in a Mercedes in Alpharetta, you’ll need to find a dependable destination for service and auto repairs. Fortunately, RBM of Alpharetta can help.
We’re North Atlanta’s premier Mercedes-Benz service department. Meeting your service, repair, or parts needs with an emphasis on customer service is our highest priority. From simple services to more complicated repairs, as a top Mercedes dealer in Atlanta, we have you covered.
Why Choose RBM of Alpharetta?
When you compare the service department at RBM of Alpharetta to those of less experienced service providers in Atlanta, you’ll find that we truly stand out. If you’re the proud driver of a Mercedes, here are some reasons why you should choose us for your service needs:
- Our award winning service and parts staff are here to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Convenient service and parts department hours with available after-hours drop-off and pick-up
- Over three-quarters of a million dollars’ worth of Mercedes-Benz parts in stock
- 19 of 23 technicians are Mercedes-Benz Master Certified, and know your car in and out
- Over 100 complimentary Mercedes-Benz loaner vehicles available
- Roomy customer lounge with Wi-Fi, as well as a café serving refreshments
What to Expect
Once you arrive to service or repair your Mercedes, one of our friendly staff members will greet you and confirm your needs. Next, a service advisor will inform you of the anticipated completion time, pricing information, and other relevant details. When your vehicle is good to go, we’ll go over the work that we’ve performed and answer any questions you may have.
Benefits of Regular Service
By keeping up with regular Mercedes service, Alpharetta drivers will enjoy a variety of benefits, including increased value, greater reliability, and improved fuel economy. Details on each benefit are as follows:
- Value: If you’d like to sell your vehicle in the future, you’ll want to keep up with the recommended services for your model, so that it runs optimally and can be traded in or bought at the highest possible value.
- Reliability: To ensure you can depend on your Mercedes on Atlanta roadways, following the recommendations in your owner’s manual is strongly advised. These may include routine oil changes* and tire rotations.
- Fuel Economy: Regular maintenance can also improve the efficiency of your Mercedes-Benz. Air filter changes, tire pressure adjustments, and a variety of other services can all positively impact your fuel economy.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Conveniently located just 30 minutes north of Atlanta, we’re available six-days a week to meet all of your service and repair needs! Please use the buttons below to schedule service at our dealership or contact our service department at . Our service team is on call from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
*Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.