COMAND® Infotainment System
Staying connected, entertained, informed, and focused while on the go is of utmost importance for Johns Creek drivers–especially in the face of the new Hands Free Georgia Act–which is why the COMAND® infotainment system is so revolutionary. You can find COMAND® on certain older models, such as the Mercedes-Benz S 550, as well as today’s models. This system consists of:
- High-quality display: With high-resolution graphics and an easy-to-use interface, the display on the COMAND® infotainment system resembles a high-end tablet.
- Rotary controller: Control the COMAND® infotainment system with a large rotary dial located right between the passenger and driver. This setup makes it easy to pick your favorite music, scroll to directions, and more – all without losing your focus on the road.
- Touchpad: The simple touch of your finger allows you to write destinations into the navigation system, zoom in and out on destinations as you would with a smartphone, and more.
- Smartphone app integration: With either Apple CarPlay or Android auto, you can project the screen of your smartphone directly on your COMAND® infotainment system to access your favorite apps, music, and more.
- Mercedes-Benzmbrace®: The functionality of the Mercedes-Benzmbrace® app keeps you connected with the system, including navigation, vehicle locator, and more.