2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior
No matter if you’re running errands around the Atlanta area or commuting to work, having a comfortable interior cabin is a top priority for many car shoppers. The 2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan interior has you covered! Enjoy advanced technologies, comfort-focused features, premium interior materials, and much more! Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimension and features, then be sure to reach out to our sales team at RBM of Alpharetta to schedule your test drive. See firsthand how this luxury sedan can enhance your overall driving experience.
E-Class Interior: Luxury Features & Technologies
The addition of the Mercedes-Benz User Experience or MBUX, a new infotainment system that builds on the capabilities of COMAND® with powerful features like Natural Language Understanding, has been a popular feature for many drivers. Additional features drivers are sure to enjoy include:
- Mercedes me connect Assist Services
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Touchpad controller
- MB Navigation
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto
- Heated Power front seats with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
The above features come standard in the entry-level E-Class sedan interior. However, if you choose to upgrade your Cumming drives, you’ll enjoy these premium features:
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Head-Up Display
- Burmester Surround Sound system
- Ventilated active multicontour front seats with massage
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated front armrests
- And much more
Customize Your E-Class Sedan Interior with Packages
Drivers can further customize their new Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior thanks to the premium packages available. These packages include:
- Mercedes me connect Assist Services Package —Maintenance Management (for convenient vehicle servicing), Remote Diagnostics (dealer can retrieve vehicle data remotely), Telediagnostics (vehicle can inform dealer of service needs), Accident Recovery (assistance after an emergency), Roadside Assistance (easy connection via in-car button or app), Software updates (over-the-air vehicle updates).
- Premium Package — Includes SiriusXM 6-month platinum trial, Burmester Surround Sound system, PARKTRONIC with Active Parking Assist, Surround View System, HANDS-FREE ACCESS, and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
- Warmth & Comfort Package — Includes a rapid heating feature for front seats, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
What Are the 2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions?
Enjoy more road trips and family vacations without having to sacrifice comfort for your passengers and cargo space for your belongings, thanks to the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions, which offer a pinnacle of balance and luxury:
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 37.3 / 37.6 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 41.7 / 36.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 57.8 / 57.1 inches
- Cargo Capacity – 13.1 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity – 5 Passengers
Explore the New E-Class Interior Cabin at RBM of Alpharetta!
Now that you know more about the luxury new E-Class sedan interior, it’s time to get behind the driver’s seat for a test drive. We want you to experience this luxury sedan firsthand to see how it can take your Johns Creek commute to the next level. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment. Be sure to also explore our vehicle specials and apply for financing right at home.
More from RBM of Alpharetta
Are you looking for a luxurious SUV to drive through Atlanta? The 2023 GLC is a perfect fit! While the exterior is definitely a show-stopper, the interior is what keeps you comfortable and entertained. From spacing to convenience amenities to safety features, there’s something for every passenger to enjoy while on Cumming roads. Learn…
What’s new for the 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLC? Taking a look at the exterior, a keen eye can see the slight shifts between the 2022 GLC and this upcoming model, but the real shifts are felt when you get behind the wheel. The 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLC changes include upgraded dimensions, technology, and more. Dive into…
The 2023 EQE is an all-new addition to the Mercedes-Benz electric lineup, a smaller and more affordable variant of the popular 2023 EQS. Just as the new EQS takes after the full-size S-class sedan, the new EQE is based on the mid-sized E-Class. However, just because the 2023 EQE is a bit smaller doesn’t…