2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior
No matter if you’re running errands around the Atlanta area or commuting to work, having a comfortable interior cabin is a top priority for many car shoppers. The 2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan interior has you covered! Enjoy advanced technologies, comfort-focused features, premium interior materials, and much more! Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimension and features, then be sure to reach out to our sales team at RBM of Alpharetta to schedule your test drive. See firsthand how this luxury sedan can enhance your overall driving experience.
E-Class Interior: Luxury Features & Technologies
The addition of the Mercedes-Benz User Experience or MBUX, a new infotainment system that builds on the capabilities of COMAND® with powerful features like Natural Language Understanding, has been a popular feature for many drivers. Additional features drivers are sure to enjoy include:
- Mercedes me connect Assist Services
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Touchpad controller
- MB Navigation
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto
- Heated Power front seats with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
The above features come standard in the entry-level E-Class sedan interior. However, if you choose to upgrade your Cumming drives, you’ll enjoy these premium features:
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Head-Up Display
- Burmester Surround Sound system
- Ventilated active multicontour front seats with massage
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated front armrests
- And much more
Customize Your E-Class Sedan Interior with Packages
Drivers can further customize their new Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior thanks to the premium packages available. These packages include:
- Mercedes me connect Assist Services Package —Maintenance Management (for convenient vehicle servicing), Remote Diagnostics (dealer can retrieve vehicle data remotely), Telediagnostics (vehicle can inform dealer of service needs), Accident Recovery (assistance after an emergency), Roadside Assistance (easy connection via in-car button or app), Software updates (over-the-air vehicle updates).
- Premium Package — Includes SiriusXM 6-month platinum trial, Burmester Surround Sound system, PARKTRONIC with Active Parking Assist, Surround View System, HANDS-FREE ACCESS, and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
- Warmth & Comfort Package — Includes a rapid heating feature for front seats, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
What Are the 2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions?
Enjoy more road trips and family vacations without having to sacrifice comfort for your passengers and cargo space for your belongings, thanks to the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions, which offer a pinnacle of balance and luxury:
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 37.3 / 37.6 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 41.7 / 36.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 57.8 / 57.1 inches
- Cargo Capacity – 13.1 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity – 5 Passengers
Explore the New E-Class Interior Cabin at RBM of Alpharetta!
Now that you know more about the luxury new E-Class sedan interior, it’s time to get behind the driver’s seat for a test drive. We want you to experience this luxury sedan firsthand to see how it can take your Johns Creek commute to the next level. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment. Be sure to also explore our vehicle specials and apply for financing right at home.
More from RBM of Alpharetta
Ready to kick gasoline to the curb? We’ve got the remedy for high gas prices thanks to the luxurious, family-friendly 2023 EQS fuel efficiency. It’s an EV, so you won’t spend a dime at the gas station, and you’ll get plenty of power in your Atlanta garage with a Level 2 home charger installed. But…
The 2024 Mercedes-Benz GLE is a luxury SUV that is rich with features, making every mile more comfortable on the Atlanta roads. There are four Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV configurations, including a plug-in hybrid variant. Which new GLE SUV is the perfect one to add to your Cumming-area driveway? RBM of Alpharetta is here to help you…
Prepare to witness a revolution in sustainable transportation. The 2023 EQS is not just another electric vehicle; it is a pioneering force propelling EV technology to unprecedented heights. This exquisite luxury sedan seamlessly combines the joys of driving with a commitment to eco-friendliness. Elevating your motoring experience to new levels, the EQS introduces groundbreaking…