Which Mercedes Sedan is Right for You? Take Our Quiz to Find Out!
When shopping for a new vehicle, how do you gauge your ideal price point?
- I’m a value shopper
- I don’t mind extending my budget for the right amenities
- Money is no object—show me to the fully-loaded lineup
How does fuel efficiency factor into your purchase?
- I need optimal fuel economy for my commute
- Above average fuel economy is ideal
- I value performance most, and 26 highway mpg is plenty for me
How much power do you require from your sedan?
- I’m exploring sedans in the 241-503 hp range
- I’m comfortable in the 241-273 hp range
- I’m looking for a supercharged sedan in the 436-621 hp range
What are your thoughts on engine options?
- I’m considering what a 2.0L, 3.0L, or 4.0L engine could do for me
- A 2.0L is perfect for my driving needs
- Only a 6.0L engine is equipped for my needs
How much cargo space do you need to accommodate your lifestyle?
- I’m not too concerned about cargo space
- I consider my space needs above average
- I need maximum cargo space in my sedan
The Results Are In!
Mostly As: The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is perfect for you! At a starting MSRP of $39,500, the C-Class boasts signature Mercedes luxury at a great value. It’s also a winner of Kelley Blue Book’s Best Buy Award for two years in a row! (2015 & 2016).
Mostly Bs: The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is the sedan for you! With a starting MSRP of $52,150, the E-Class offers plenty of high-end amenities. This lineup features the world’s first Car-To-X Communication technology to send you in-car updates about road hazards and conditions before you even reach them!
Mostly Cs: You’re ideally suited for the Mercedes-Benz S-Class! For a starting MSRP of $96,600, the S-Class is the powerful and performance-focused sedan option. What’s more, the S-Class is a glorified icon, which is perfect for drivers looking to stop traffic with a stunning and sleek sedan.
Visit RBM of Alpharetta to Test Drive the Mercedes Sedan Lineup
If you’re between vehicles and not sure which is the very best sedan for you, visit us at RBM of Alpharetta for a test drive. You can take each model for a spin, explore trim levels and package options, and drive away in your ideal Mercedes sedan. Visit us six days a week!