What are the Mercedes-Benz G-Class Special Editions?
Mercedes-Benz knows how to make vehicles stand out on the roadways, and this is done by coming up with the greatest styles, most innovative technology, and most high-quality features. Mercedes-Benz is taking their innovation to an entirely new level by introducing new G-Class Special Edition vehicles in Europe. These two models will be sure to make heads turn, especially as they seamlessly move through town. Learn more about these impressive new Special Edition models below.
Mercedes-Benz AMG® G 65
The first vehicle is the Mercedes-Benz AMG® G 65, which has a starting MSRP of $313,000, making it the second most expensive Mercedes-Benz model in the world. However, if you’re in the market for a car that luxe, here is what you can expect to find:
- Stainless steel under-guard
- Limited-edition matte Monza Gray Magno hue
- 21-inch wheels with gloss black twin-spokes
- Two-toned leather dashboard
- Nappa leather upholstery with diamond patterned stitching
- 6.0L V12 engine offering 630 hp and 737 lb-ft of torque
Mercedes-Benz G 350
The Mercedes-Benz G 350 is slightly more affordable, with a starting MSRP of $119,883. This model will include additional features you’ll enjoy, including the following:
- Black mirror caps, grille and spare wheel covers
- Mystic White, Magma Red, and Obsidian Black exterior color options
- 19-inch AMG® 5-spoke alloy wheels
Stay Up to Date with All Things Mercedes-Benz at RBM of Alpharetta
Although these two impressive Mercedes-Benz models are not available in the US, there are still some great choices for stateside drivers to bring home. RBM of Alpharetta has a nice selection of models to choose from, so be sure to visit our dealership today at 345 McFarland Parkway in Alpharetta, GA or contact us at to learn more about our vehicle specials.