Explore the 2022 EQS Interior Cabin
Lots of luxury vehicles know how to bring out the best in their designs so they’ll stand out on the Atlanta roads. If you want impeccable design and luxury, you’re getting the best of both worlds with the new 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior. At RBM of Alpharetta, we’re exploring this much talked about interior cabin, so you can see firsthand how the Mercedes-Benz EQS interior will help take your commute to the next level.
Experience the Beautifully Designed 2022 EQS Interior
The new Mercedes-Benz EQS interior is beautifully designed while taking into consideration the premium amenities, comfort-focused features, and advanced technologies needed to make you feel right at home and enhance your drives. The interior features an excellent blend of sleek shine and matte color. The center console’s polished appearance works well with the surrounding matte-colored material.
2022 EQS Interior: Standard Features
Industry experts and consumers alike can spend all day talking about the Mercedes-Benz EQS interior. However, we wouldn’t be doing it the justice it deserves because you need to experience this luxury vehicle in person at our Alpharetta dealership. You’ll learn more about the premium standard and available features that include:
- Active Ambient Lighting
- Heated Leather Seats with Multi-Contour Ambient Light Illumination
- Soft close doors
- Multicontour front seats with massage
- Front/Rear Automatic Doors with smart power open/close
- Active Ambient Lighting with 64 Colors, including a new EQ-Specific Color Scheme
- Comfort Front Headrest and Rear Headrest Pillows
- New-generation MBUX Multimedia System with Augmented Reality Navigation system
- EQS 450+: 12.8” Central OLED Touchscreen Portrait Display
- Panorama Sunroof
- 4-Zone Climate Control
- Burmester® 3D Sound System with Sound Personalization
- HEPA Air Filtration for cabin air filtration
- Comfort center armrest with wireless charging
- DIGITAL LIGHT with Lightband
- Mercedes me charge capability
- Fingerprint Sensor for biometric authentication of the driver to activate the profile
- EQS 580: Optional MBUX Hyperscreen with three displays under a single 56-inch curved glass surface
Step Inside the Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior Cabin Today!
After learning about the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior, it’s time to visit our dealership to get behind the driver’s seat for a test drive. Contact our team if you have any questions in the meantime.
More From RBM of Alpharetta
The luxurious and reliable 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class colors offer in a wide array of choices, so you can find the best that best matches your style. With 12 exterior colors available to choose from, there are enough choices to suit any Atlanta driver’s style. Learn more about your color options below, then explore our…
The new Mercedes-Benz GLE offers plenty of options to make your car buying process easier and stress-free. Whether you want a pre-owned GLE 350 coupe or details about the spacious Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 price, we have you covered at RBM of Alpharetta. Get all of the details about the GLE price per trim level and standard features,…
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is a top-selling luxury sedan, and thanks to its incredible performance specs, advanced technologies, and interior amenities, it’s not that hard to see why. Many Atlanta shoppers are wondering about the new 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, features, and availability. We have your answer to these questions and more in this guide to the…