2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior
When you want a luxury vehicle with a spacious interior and lots of premium amenities, the 2021 E-Class interior offers all of that and much more. The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior features and advanced technologies like the Mercedes-Benz User Experience and the redesigned steering wheel with built-in touch sensors have lots of drivers raving. Get all the details about the E-Class interior dimensions, features, and more! Then, give us a call to schedule your test drive for the E-Class configuration that’s going to take your Atlanta commute to the next level.
2021 E-Class Interior Features & Technologies
The 2021 E-Class interior has received lots of changes during its redesign, the biggest being the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) – a new infotainment system that builds on the capabilities of COMAND® to give drivers features like Natural Language Understanding.
Let’s take a closer look at the entry-level E-Class interior features:
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Touchpad controller
- MB Navigation
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Heated Power front seats with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
While everything listed above comes standard, below is a look at additional features you can experience on your Cumming drives when you upgrade to higher trim levels:
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Head-Up Display
- Burmester Surround Sound system
- Ventilated active multicontour front seats with massage
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- designo® floor mats
- And much more
Are There 2021 E-Class Interior Packages?
Want to further customize your new luxury Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan without jumping to higher trim levels? There are lots of other options thanks to the available packages below:
- designo® Exclusive Nappa Leather Package — Includes designo® Macchiato Beige/Saddle Brown Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery, designo® floor mats, Topstitched Nappa leather dash trim, and a designo® Macchiato Beige DINAMICA headliner.
- Premium Package — Includes SiriusXM 6-month All Access trial, Burmester Surround Sound system, Active Parking Assist, Surround View System, and a Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Warmth & Comfort Package — Includes a rapid heating feature for front seats, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
Move up into higher trim levels, and enjoy additional premium features. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our sales team to learn more about the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior features.
2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior Dimensions
The 2021 E-Class dimensions remain more or less unchanged for the new model year. In its sedan body style, the E-Class remains a paragon of balance and luxury:
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 37.3 / 38.2 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 41.7 / 36.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 57.8 / 57.1 inches
- Trunk Volume – 13.1 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity – 5 Passengers
Step Inside a New E-Class at RBM of Alpharetta
Explore the 2021 E-Class interior at our dealership in Alpharetta, and our team will help you find the E-Class sedan that’s best suited for your commute. Have any questions in the meantime? Don’t hesitate to give us a call! Don’t forget to explore our current vehicle specials!
More on the Mercedes-Benz E-Class
When you want a luxury vehicle with a spacious interior and lots of premium amenities, the 2021 E-Class interior offers all of that and much more. The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior features and advanced technologies like the Mercedes-Benz User Experience and the redesigned steering wheel with built-in touch sensors have lots of drivers raving. Get…
Looking to upgrade your commute from Atlanta to Cumming with a new luxury sedan? Look no further than the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan at RBM of Alpharetta. Boasting an opulent interior that’s packed with high-end appointments, you’ll wonder why you didn’t make the upgrade sooner when you get behind the wheel. Step into the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class…