2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class has crafted a first-class interior environment accented by driver-focused controls and cutting-edge features. Meticulously designed to ensure a prestigious driving experience, the cabin supplies everything you could ask for, whether you’re taking a cross-country journey or simply traveling between Alpharetta and John’s Creek. Read on before visiting RBM of Alpharetta to take the Cl-Class for a spin!
The C-Class lives by the philosophy that a vehicle should be more than just a way to make it from A to B. With the following high-grade entertainment features onboard, every journey feels more like a refreshing break to savor rather than a chore that needs to be tolerated.
- iHeartRadioⓇ: Plays your favorite music through the high-tech sound system in the C-Class.
- FrontBass System: Utilizes the very bodyshell of the C-Class, the FrontBass system uses front frame members as resonance chambers for an under-dash subwoofer. The result is rich, immersive sound.
- In-car Wi-Fi Hotspot: Uses your car’s antenna to create a more reliable internet connection than could be provided by your smartphone, ensuring unrivaled on-the-go connectivity.
- BurmesterⓇ Surround Sound System: This surround-sound system has been tailored specifically around the interior dimensions of the C-Class. 13 high-quality speakers and a 590-watt 9-channel digital amplifier deliver concert-level sound through intricately detailed aluminum speaker grilles.
The C-Class is immediately impressive thanks to a cascading console, modern finishes, and driver-focused controls. From your driver’s seat, you’ll wrap your hands around a multi-function 3-spoke steering wheel with Nappa leather-wrapped rim, perforated side grips, and fingertip controls for audio, Bluetooth®* phone, and available voice control.
Dual high-resolution screens display you entertainment, information, and vehicle settings. A 7-inch freestanding screen takes in your audio and optional navigation displays, while a second color screen with illustrated menus lets you keep tabs on driving systems. A central controller with rotary knobs makes control feel effortless, and you can also opt for a touchpad controller that reads swipes, pinches, and even handwriting.
The Mercedes-Benz brand has been built around the highest standards of interior luxury, so drivers can expect nothing less than upscale seating and a whole host of indulgent comfort features from the C-Class. Just a few standout standard features include:
- 14-way Power Driver’s Seat: Comes with a 4-way power lumbar control to deliver exceptional support, plus a memory function to store three separate settings.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Provides separate left and right temperature controls, plus a dust and pollen filter.
- Seat Belt Presenters: When you get inside the Mercedes-Benz C-Class and close the door, seat-belt presenters automatically extend to make buckling up that much easier.
Explore the C-Class at RBM of Alpharetta
It’s hard to properly appreciate just how completely the interior of the new C-Class works around your wants and needs without actually experiencing it for yourself, and you can do just that by visiting RBM of Alpharetta. Alternatively, feel free to contact one of our team members for further information.
More from RBM of Alpharetta
Looking to upgrade your commute from Cumming to Milton with a new luxury sedan? Look no further than the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan at RBM of Alpharetta. Boasting an opulent interior that’s packed with high-end appointments, you’ll wonder why you didn’t make the upgrade sooner when you get behind the wheel. Step into the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class…
Are you looking for a vehicle that excels as both a family-friendly SUV and a high-tech luxury vehicle without compromising? If so, it’s time to take a look at the latest Mercedes-Benz GLS. With three rows of seating and space for up to seven passengers, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions offer plenty of room for…
RBM of Alpharetta has acquired space in the innovative mixed-used facility at HALCYON in Forsyth County to create the first permanent small-format experience location for Mercedes-Benz. What is a Mercedes-Benz Experience Store? This experience store is the first of its kind in the U.S. It will echo the layout of successful Mercedes-Benz pop-up stores like the one that debuted…
The Mercedes-Benz GLE doesn’t disappoint with its many features. Whether you want an everyday vehicle that can seat seven people, or a performance SUV with a handcrafted engine, the new GLE offers a range of enticing options. Not to mention, it’s more cost-effective than competitors like the BMW X5. Ready to explore the Mercedes-Benz GLE…
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is available in a range of configurations and sizes to make work tasks around Cumming easier. You have a variety of options, including the Sprinter Cargo Van, Worker Van, Crew Van, Passenger Van, and even Cab Chassis. Get more information on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions, as well as highlighted interior features, below!…