Mercedes-Benz Star Prepaid Maintenance
Benefits that last for miles to come.
Be sure to protect your vehicle with Mercedes-Benz Star Prepaid Maintenance. It’s the smart, convenient way to ensure your vehicle’s servicing needs are taken care of from the start, and provides a wide range of benefits:
- Measurable savings versus purchasing maintenance as you go1
- Help to maintain the market value of your vehicle
- Greater convenience having paid for maintenance in advance
- Maintenance performed by Mercedes-Benz expertly trained technicians using Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts
- Locked in costs for service to safeguard against unexpected increases
- Accepted at all authorized Mercedes-Benz dealerships (U.S. and Puerto Rico)
In addition, the plan offers flexible payment options. When you buy the Star Prepaid Maintenance Plan at the same time as your Mercedes-Benz vehicle, you can build the cost into your monthly payment, or prepay up front.
1 Savings may vary by dealer and model. Mercedes-Benz Star Prepaid Maintenance is available for all models except Maybach, SLR, and SLS. Additional maintenance may be required according to your driving habits, mileage and local environment.
1 Includes coolant, brake, power steering, windshield washer fluids and AdBlue (diesel models)
2 Not applicable for SLK 55 AMG®
3 For E-Class MY09
4 All G models not applicable to above charts. Please see the maintenance booklet for service coverage
5 Includes coolant, brake, power steering, windshield washer fluids and AdBlue (diesel models)
For required service coverage on MY07 and MY08 vehicles, please refer to the maintenance booklet
* May only be purchased on MY07 or newer vehicles and up to 80,000 total vehicle accumulated miles
Making sure your vehicle continues to run like new is easy when you visit a Mercedes-Benz dealership. Each service department is staffed by expertly trained Mercedes-Benz technicians, who will go above and beyond to help ensure your vehicle is receiving the highest level of attention and care.
Coverage exclusions may apply1.
- Breakdown repairs or maintenance that are not routine maintenance services
- Services that are not performed according to the required vehicle maintenance schedule
- Service not performed by an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership
- Vehicle with altered odometer and actual mileage cannot be determined
- Charges for parts, labor or diagnostic operation which are not directly related to the routine maintenance service
- Vehicle used for for-hire or commercial rental purposes
- Costs that exceed the retail value of the required maintenance services for the service interval
- Electric Drive Vehicles: Maintenance, service or replacement of/to the lithium ion battery or electric powertrain, or any components
- Routine maintenance services performed after the Agreement expiration, when all service intervals purchased have been performed or on the Agreement end date, whichever occurs first
Ask us about Mercedes-Benz Star Prepaid Maintenance today.
1 This website provides general information about the optional Star Prepaid Maintenance product and should not be solely relied upon when purchasing coverage. Please refer to your Star Prepaid Maintenance agreement for details of terms, conditions, and specific coverage details, including limitations, exclusions, transferability and cancelability. Agreement cannot be cancelled and is non-refundable, subject to any limitations under state law. Coverage may vary by state. This product may not be available for all vehicle models. Please see your dealer for more information, visit www.mbusa.com/maintenance or call 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES.
Product offered and administered by Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC, and marketed by Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.
The details are subject to change.