Mercedes-Benz Premier Prepaid Maintenance
Unsurpassed service and value for miles to come.
Mercedes-Benz Premier Prepaid Maintenance (PPM) for your new vehicle allows you to “lock in” the costs of required maintenance services. You may purchase a plan at any time prior to the first service or 10,000 miles, whichever comes first. In addition, if you require service when you’re on the road, or if you relocate, your plan will be honored at any authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership (U.S. and Puerto Rico). PPM also offers a variety of benefits to you:
- Measurable savings versus purchasing maintenance as you go1
- Help to maintain the market value of your vehicle with certified maintenance according to factory specifications
- Greater convenience having paid for maintenance in advance
Options that work for you.
To make things easier, there are three payment options available with the Mercedes-Benz Premier Prepaid Maintenance plan. You can:
- Prepay upfront and in full
- Make monthly installments
- Build the cost into your monthly vehicle payment (when purchased at the same time as your vehicle)
Coverage is available from 2 years or 20,000 miles to 4 years or 40,000 miles, in intervals of 1 year/10,000 miles.2
1All G models not applicable to above charts. Please see the maintenance booklet for service coverage.
2Includes coolant, brake, power steering, windshield washer fluids and AdBlue (diesel models)
3Wiper blade sets are recommended services, but not required.
First-class attention and care.
Making sure your vehicle continues to run like new is easy when you choose to go to a Mercedes-Benz dealership for service. Each of our service departments are staffed by expertly trained technicians who go above and beyond to provide the highest level of attention and care.
Coverage exclusions may apply3.
- Breakdown repairs or maintenance that are not routine maintenance services
- Services that are not performed according to the required vehicle maintenance schedule
- Service not performed by an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership
- Vehicle with altered odometer and actual mileage cannot be determined
- Charges for parts, labor or diagnostic operation which are not directly related to the routine maintenance service
- Vehicle used for for-hire or commercial rental purposes
- Costs that exceed the retail value of the required maintenance services for the service interval
- Electric Drive Vehicles: Maintenance, service or replacement of/to the lithium ion battery or electric powertrain, or any components
Ask us about Mercedes-Benz Premier Prepaid Maintenance today.
1 Savings may vary by dealer and model.
2 Additional maintenance may be required according to your driving habits, mileage and local environment. Mercedes-Benz Premier Prepaid Maintenance is available for all models except Maybach, SLR, and SLS.
3 This website provides general information about the optional Premier Prepaid Maintenance product and should not be solely relied upon when purchasing coverage. Please refer to your Premier Prepaid Maintenance agreement for details of terms, conditions, and specific coverage details, including limitations, exclusions, transferability and cancelability. Agreement cannot be cancelled and is non-refundable, subject to any limitations under state law. Coverage may vary by state. This product may not be available for all vehicle models. Please see your dealer for more information, visit www.mbusa.com/maintenance or call 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES.
Product offered and administered by Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC, and marketed by Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.
The details are subject to change.