First Class Wheel and Tire Protection Plus
First Class Wheel and Tire Protection Plus will not only help cover the cost to replace your wheels and tires if they are damaged by a covered road hazard, it will even cover the cost to repair eligible scrapes, scratches and other cosmetic wheel damage. It’s a feeling of security you won’t want to do without.
The Administrator/Obligor is Safe-Guard Products International, LLC, except in Florida where the Administrator/Obligor is Safe-Guard Warranty Corporation, Florida License Number 60126
An enjoyable drive.
Having great coverage makes your drive that much more enjoyable. Here’s what Wheel and Tire Protection Plus has to offer:
- Replacement of the tire if structurally damaged by a covered road hazard, such as glass, potholes, debris, rocks, nails, etc. (includes tires with run-flat technology)
- Tire replacement applies to the original tires and new tires installed during the Agreement term, if they meet the manufacturer’s size specifications
- Replacement of the wheel if road hazard damage prevents the tire from sealing to the wheel and maintaining the tire manufacturer’s air pressure specifications
- Wheel replacement applies to the original wheels and new wheels installed during the Agreement term, if they meet the manufacturer’s size specifications
- Covers approved costs related to the replacement of tires or wheels including taxes, labor costs, mounting and balancing fees, valve stems, and environmental/disposal fees
- Cosmetic wheel repair for eligible scrapes, scratches and other repairable cosmetic damage to an alloy wheel, limited to a total of four (4) individual wheel repairs during the Agreement term
- Towing reimbursement, up to $100 per occurrence, if required due to covered road hazard damage
- Rental car reimbursement for up to 2 days, at $50 per day ($100 maximum benefit), in the event that a vehicle inspection is required or a covered repair requires shipment of damaged wheels
- Repairs performed at any participating Mercedes-Benz Dealership or other authorized repair facility1
- Transferable from consumer to consumer for a $40 transfer fee
- Available on New, Certified Pre-Owned, or Pre-owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- No mileage limitations
Important coverage information:
- Deductibles for covered road hazard replacement claims and aggregate claim limits may apply depending on the plan and the dealership from which you purchase coverage. For a description of applicable deductibles and any claim limits on the number of covered replacement, see your Mercedes-Benz dealer.
- There is no deductible for cosmetic wheel repairs
- Cosmetic wheel coverage is limited to a total of four (4) individual wheel repairs during the Agreement term
- Cosmetic wheel repair is limited to the repair of the damaged wheel and will not result in re-manufacturing or replacement of the damaged wheel, and only applies to factory wheel-brushed or painted surfaces
- Prior claim authorization required
Coverage exclusions may apply2:
- Damage to tires with less than 3/32″ tread depth at the lowest point on the tire at the time of damage
- Cosmetic damage to tires
- Damage caused by vandalism
- Repairs made without prior authorization
- Damage caused by road conditions (such as uneven lanes or metal plates) found in construction zones or construction sites
- Damage resulting from failure to perform routine tire maintenance, including alignments, rotations and balancings, and failures from normal wear and tear, improper wear, or dry rot
Ask us about First Class Wheel and Tire Protection Plus today.
1 Repairs performed at any other entity than a participating authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealership may require payment at the time of repair service by the customer and then submission for reimbursement to the Administrator.
2 Additional exclusions may apply. Repairs require prior authorization. Please see your First Class Premium Protection Agreement or First Class Wheel and Tire Protection Plus Agreement for specific coverage details, limitations, and a complete list of exclusions.
This website provides general information about the optional First Class Wheel and Tire Protection Plus product and should not be solely relied upon when purchasing coverage. Please refer to your product Agreement for details of terms, conditions, and specific coverage details, including limitations, exclusions, transferability and cancelability. Coverage may vary by state. This product may not be available in all states or for all vehicle models. This product is available at the time of vehicle sale or lease only. Please see your dealer for more information.
This is an optional product marketed through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services. The Administrator/Obligor offering the First Class Wheel and Tire Protection Plus product is Safe-Guard Products International LLC, Two Concourse Parkway, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA, toll-free number: 1-866-406-1315, except in Florida where the Administrator/Obligor of First Class Wheel and Tire Protection Plus is Safe-Guard Warranty Corporation, Florida License Number 60126, Two Concourse Parkway, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA, toll-free number: 1-866-406-1315.