First Class Key Protection
Your Mercedes-Benz key has important technology and features that make it costly to replace. First Class Key Protection provides security and peace of mind in the event that your keys are lost, damaged, or stolen.
The Administrator/Obligor is SafeRide Motor Club, Inc.
Unlock the advantages.
Here’s what First Class Key Protection has to offer:
- Covers the cost to replace the key and remote up to $800 per occurrence
- Up to $75 towards taxi, rental vehicle and/or public transportation services
- In the event the covered vehicle key/remote are damaged and will not work or are locked in your covered vehicle, Emergency Key Assistance is available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year, up to $100 per occurrence
- 24-hour home lock-out assistance includes locksmith reimbursement up to $100
per occurrence, and house key replacement of up to 3 house keys for the term of
your Agreement, for up to $75 per replacement key
- Replacement benefit for additional non-programmable keys on your key ring for up
to $250 per occurrence
- Transferable for a $40 transfer fee if you sell your vehicle to a private party
- Available on New, Certified Pre-Owned, and Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- No mileage limitations
- No deductible
- Prior claim authorization required
Coverage exclusions may apply1:
- If you did not receive two (2) master keys at the time of sale or lease of the vehicle
- If your keys are covered by the manufacturer’s, repairer’s, or supplier’s warranty or recall
- Any replacement key made without prior authorization
- Any Key Protection claim for a vehicle other than the covered vehicle
Ask us about First Class Key Protection.
1 Additional exclusions may apply. Please see your First Class Premium Protection Agreement for specific coverage details, limitations and a complete list of exclusions.
This website provides general information about the optional First Class Key Protection product and should not be solely relied upon when purchasing coverage. Please refer to your product agreement for details of terms, conditions, and specific coverage details, including limitations, exclusions, transferability and cancelability. Coverage may vary by state. The Key Protection member must demonstrate proof of residence and be present for home lockout services. This product may not be available in all states or for all vehicle models. This product is available at the time of vehicle sale or lease only. Please see your dealer for more information.
This is an optional product marketed through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services. The Administrator/Obligor offering the First Class Key Protection Product is SafeRide Motor Club, Inc., SafeRide Motor Club, 13901 Midway Road, Suite 102-429, Dallas, TX 75244-4388.